A judge ended the arrangement that oversaw the pop star’s life and finances. Her fans rejoiced. Experts said it was unusual not to require a psychological evaluation.
* Judge terminates Britney Spears’s conservatorship.
* Experts said it was unusual to end a conservatorship without a mental health screening.
* Spears’s lawyer is pushing for the singer’s father to be investigated.
* Judge will review mounting bills from the many lawyers in Britney Spears case.
* “I just want my life back and it’s been 13 years and it’s enough,” she said in June.
More from Fox News