Tuesday features discussions by a big lineup of executives, entrepreneurs and government leaders. Among them:
- Former Indian central bank governor Raghuram Rajan, Alphabet CFO Ruth Porat, Blackstone chairman and CEO Stephen Schwarzman and Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan — Shaping a New Market Architecture
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella — Shaping Globalization 4.0
- JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon and Citigroup CEO Michael Corbat
- Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro
- Media bosses Stephen Adler of Reuters and Marty Baron of the Washington Post, with journalist Matthew Caruana Galizia of Malta — Media Freedom in Crisis
- CNNi live: Julia Chatterley interviews UPS chief executive David Abney and Richard Quest interviews Mexico’s economy minister, Graciela Marquez Colin, as well as Microsoft President Brad Smith and UBS Chairman Axel Weber.